[hackspacebristol] 4 way .1 inch connectors

Doug Smith bigdougsmith at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:11:55 UTC 2013

You know those little black .1 inch connectors that are handy for slipping
in arduino pins etc. Often used on PC audio cables etc.

What on earth are they actually called? I need a whole bunch of 4 pin ones
and I cant find them at any of the places I normally buy stuff from. I know
they sell them.

Suggestions for cheap and speedy supplies would be much appreciated.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/hackspacebristol/attachments/20130109/41ea70b7/attachment.html>

More information about the Hackspacebristol mailing list