[hackspacebristol] Maker Faire Ideas

Kelvin Mead kelvinmead at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:34:37 UTC 2013

blimp

hackHD produce a barebones hd camera, but it records to sd, but im sure the
more technical may be able to link to a wireless transmitter

i can supply helium no problem!

i have a toy blimp without camera, and the hardest part will be the foil,
how to cut, size, join etc

maybe my toy can be reused?

people always like bright shiny things, so anything using lasers, smoke and
mirrors / mirror balls always grab attention!

interactive things on a larger scale get people talking

on the recent plasa show i went to, the biggest talker was a walkthough
wall of "smoke" that had a projection on it.

ive attached a picture to this message, but im not sure if the list an
handle pictures

http://i45.tinypic.com/crlhw.jpg

kelvin

Kelvin Mead