[hackspacebristol] Maker Faire Ideas

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Mon Jan 14 21:58:53 UTC 2013

Drawing stuff is very cool and, like John says, you make things people can
take away with them so that's always good, especially if the hackspace
website is in the corner of the page ;)

Can we get the receipt roll hackspace QR code printer going again as well
please John?

The demo on Flickr today of your 3D drawing, John, was awesome, can't wait
to see that working.

To add to the discussion of remote cameras I have a tiny 2.4GHz colour
camera, only standard definition PAL but it is really small and has a
fairly good range.

I assume we'll take the Pisan-O-Matic's along, can't have a Mini Maker
Faire without them!

Nathan