[hackspacebristol] Maker Faire Ideas

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Mon Jan 14 23:20:05 UTC 2013

On 14 Jan 2013, at 22:51, Barney Livingston wrote:

> From my Maker Faire experience, noisy things need to be loud to be heard, and
> there will be 3D printers all over the place, yes.

January's Dorkbot is on tomorrow evening, 15th Jan held at the Pervasive Media Studio (upstairs at the Watershed). No doubt the Maker Faire will be a general topic of conversation. Doors open from 7.00pm, it gets going for around 8.00pm and no doubt chat will continue afterwards at the Watershed bar, make it when you can.

A great way to start the year for those new to Dorkbot or more familiar.

David H