[hackspacebristol] Maker Faire Ideas

Katie Dumont hifromkatie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:16:48 UTC 2013

I can possibly do t-shirts again, like I did for Barney, Nathan and myself
at Derby. I will look at the costs, but if everyone was willing to pay a
£5-10 for one then we may be able to invest in a proper t-shirt press
device which would create a more robust vinyl transfer.
This cost would probably cover two sided decent quality t-shirt with names
and other stuff put on it as well as the hackspace logo.

Could do better hoodies with a press as well, as I had trouble with mine
when using the iron.

Would there be interest in this?

Katie