[hackspacebristol] laser cutter

David Stewart captain.vice at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:09:05 UTC 2013

I guess we need to comply with the relevant regulations ?

This is the HSE quick guide on working with dangerous chemicals -
http://www.coshh-essentials.org.uk/assets/live/CETB.pdf. It mentions a
'control approach' for venting dangerous gases, maybe we could make a start
there http://www.coshh-essentials.org.uk/assets/live/G200.pdf

Scottish Dave