[hackspacebristol] laser cutter

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:07:21 UTC 2013

it's basically a carbon filter, diy design from google here:

http://www.rollitup.org/indoor-growing/7074-easy-build-diy-carbon-filter.html

i'm guessing it's got a box round the filter partly so £600 can be charged instead of £20, but also to trap any stray particles that the filter misses

i'm guessing if it gets rid of the smell that also means the nasties are trapped

All the best

Adam