[hackspacebristol] laser cutter

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Wed Jan 23 21:32:51 UTC 2013

Price for extraction is:

The price for a Base1 extraction system is £1416 plus carriage & VAT.****

** **

We like the concept of Hackspace and FabLABs so I would be pleased to offer
a spare pre filter and spare hepa filter (worth £162.50) if ordered before
the end of February.

Also I'm looking into a second hand unit on ebay.

Someone else want to have a look at the cost of exterior venting system?

Matt

--
Matthew Venn
mattvenn.net