[hackspacebristol] Standing order

Katie Dumont hifromkatie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:54:40 UTC 2013

Hey Matt,

Just for future reference, the account details used to be on the website
but were taken off because they were being used (not by us) to pay for
stuff online.
If someone wants them in the future can you message them privately instead
of publicly on the mailing list, as the account details are all now
accessible by anyone again. Maybe then posting on the list that they've
been informed so no one else does it as well.

Katie