[hackspacebristol] Tonight

David Stewart captain.vice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:47:54 UTC 2013

Hi Oliver,

You can come down now, but I'm not one of the people who can show you how
to use the Laser/able to use it. You'll have to wait until a member who has
had an induction before we can fire up the beast.

If you do come down head down to the main BV studio entrance and buzz G11.
I'll come down and let you in.

Scottish Dave

Patrick - are you heading down tonight ?