[hackspacebristol] Notes from mtg on Mon + BV Open Studios *next weekend*

David Wyatt david at davidwyatt.me.uk
Sat Jun 8 17:02:02 UTC 2013

Apologies for the delay - here is the link to the notes I took during
Monday's meeting:

http://bristol.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/doku.php/botlab/openmeeting_20130603

In particular, as Tarim emailed about a few days ago, BV Open Studios is
*next weekend* (Fri eve and all day Sat and Sun). There were some
discussions at the meeting about possible projects to show off, but
please take them as suggestions!

If you're intending to bring something could you add it to this webpage:

http://bristol.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/doku.php/bv_open_studios_2013

Unfortunately I'm not around that weekend, but I hope it goes well!

David