[hackspacebristol] Hackspace Lan Party! Saturday 22nd June

Ian Stratford ginjaian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 23:19:36 UTC 2013

Okay, time to get real about this, kids. Who's coming? So far, I think it's:
Me
Jon
Sam
Nathan
Katie
Patrick (I think)

And at the moment I've got 2 people interested, but unconfirmed, from my
old gamer group, but I was a bit vague about the date, so I've sent a much
clearer email. Hopefully a few more will sign up over the weekend.

Ian