[hackspacebristol] 3D printing: PLA smoothing

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 08:28:01 UTC 2013

i'm not convinced the hackspace is set up for handling anything this toxic - given that there's so many different people using the space at different times, people handling food etc

that web page saying "this is a serious industrial chemical" - made me think the hackspace is more of a hobbyist space - i know there are lots of engineers, but extraction etc isn't really up to scratch for one thing

putting models in a rock polisher seems better - no fumes for one thing.

All the best

Adam