[hackspacebristol] 3D Printer Size

Tom Cook tom.k.cook at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:12:28 UTC 2013

Ian,

Thanks for your advice.  Thursday nights are a bit difficult for me with a
regular bell-ringing practice and absolutely undoable this week as we have
a rare chance to ring on the beautiful six at Queen Charlton (any other
ringers interested feel free - 7:30PM).  Is there another time you'd be
around to help me through the process of turning an SCAD file into
something that prints?  I'm fairly flexible.

I thought it might be a good idea to print a couple of cross-sections
first, to make sure of the fit - I guess these could be done fairly quickly.

Regards,
Tom