[hackspacebristol] Hackspace Lan Party! Saturday 22nd June

Ian Stratford ginjaian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 23:35:58 UTC 2013

Can anyone who has a spare, half-decent graphics card that they no longer
need, bring it down to the hackspace tomorrow evening? I want to try and
get a couple of the hackspace computers working for the LAN party, but most
of them use weak on-board graphics.Thanks!

I think it's going to be a fairly low key event, probably 10 or so people.
It's not going to be charged, but contributions from non-members (of which
I think there will be few) will be welcomed. Basically planning it as a
'tester' event, see how much demand there is and how difficult to organise.

Ian