[hackspacebristol] New TiddlyBot workshop

Harry Gee harry at harry-gee.com
Fri Jul 11 15:34:14 UTC 2014

Dear List

TIddlyBot is doing well on Kickstarter (60%+ funded).  I've added a new
workshop reward for a build-a-tiddly and programme-a-tiddly workshop and
hope some of the list and/or people you know may be interested.  Suitable
for kids 8+ and adults. Please spread the word check out the video and
support if you like it!

Even a little pledge ($1) makes all the difference and will mean the world
to my and my team by helping us get funded.

TiddlyBot Kickstarter
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1320310506/tiddlybot-fun-and-simple-raspberry-pi-robot>

All the best,

Harry Gee