[hackspacebristol] New TiddlyBot workshop

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 15:40:11 UTC 2014

you could invent a few new physical rewards too harry - and keep doing your marketing.

All the best

Adam

On Friday, 11 July 2014, 16:35, Harry Gee <harry at harry-gee.com> wrote:

Dear List

TIddlyBot is doing well on Kickstarter (60%+ funded).  I've added a new workshop reward for a build-a-tiddly and programme-a-tiddly workshop and hope some of the list and/or people you know may be interested.  Suitable for kids 8+ and adults. Please spread the word check out the video and support if you like it!

Even a little pledge ($1) makes all the difference and will mean the world to my and my team by helping us get funded.

TiddlyBot Kickstarter

All the best,

Harry Gee