[hackspacebristol] EMF Camp

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Sat Jul 26 11:45:35 UTC 2014

I've added myself and Katie to the village page on the wiki.  I don't think
Katie's going to be able to get any time off work on the Friday, and I've
only got a half day so we won't be arriving until Friday evening.  If you
can save room for a fairly large (officially 5-man!) tent we'd really
appreciate it.

Not sure that we'll be bringing anything of note, certainly not got any big
installations.  We do have some fairly decent camping gear though (kettle,
stoves etc.)

Really looking forward to it.

Nathan