[hackspacebristol] Fifty Shades of Blue

Tom Gardner tggzzz+hs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:59:04 UTC 2014

 Would anyone be interested in coming to a "fly in a real glider" event? It
is a pleasant exhilarating experience, and usually people have a grin on
their face for 30 minutes after landing.

Noticing that many people have been flying 300/400/500km over the past week
has reminded me that now's the right time of year for a first trial lesson.
I've organised such an event in past years - people have enjoyed the time
at the airfield, the time in the air and a pub snack/meal afterwards.

Location: between Stroud and Cirencester, and lifts can be arranged.
Cost £36 (or £31 if enough people come)
Time: early evening, after work, before sundown.
Date: any convenient Tuesday or Thursday evening in August or early
September.

If you are interested, let me know your availability.

tom