[hackspacebristol] Using Oscilloscopes

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Tue Jul 29 08:06:06 UTC 2014

On 29 Jul 2014, at 00:11, Tom Gardner wrote:

> Two sharing is normally beneficial, but three can become a problem.

On 29 Jul 2014, at 00:11, Tom Gardner wrote:

> How about 4 (if the scopes work), that way up to 12 people could do a workshop?
>
> Twelve seems too many, but I'll defer to seasoned arguments and experience.

How about:

4 Scopes - 8 People in a workshop?

or

6 Scopes - 6 People in a workshop?

or other?

I'd like to attend a Workshop but don't have the experience of Scopes to run one.
I guess it's those willing to be involved in running a workshop to say what they would feel comfortable doing?

There's still the question of which particular ones to keep and which to go.
Can we sort them on the list, Thursday or in the week?

David H