[hackspacebristol] Message for Ian - dlp resin

Nathaniel Poate npoate at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 15:23:40 UTC 2014

Message for 'Ginga' Ian, I tried to send you a email to your email account regarding the resin you use for your DLP printers and what wavelength the resin cures at.
I may have some stuff available for you to play with but its specific on its curing frequency of 600.

It is out of date, but is working for large surface sections (ie not support fingers interfacing the part to the support) could be usefull for testing.

What material do you use and what frequency (i use the term frequency loosly, but its the UV frequency) does your product use?

Im looking at getting some for our perfactory machines and giving it a go.

Thanks

Nat