[hackspacebristol] Message for Ian - dlp resin

Ian Stratford ginjaian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:27:25 UTC 2014

Hi Nat

The stuff Russell got, and I'll leave it to him to post a link, is daylight
curable. If you've got a small amount of your stuff, 250ml in a dark
container, that would be great, would love to give it a try. It seems most
1080p DLP projectors provide a fair amount of UV, but I've no idea if mine
outputs a frequency of 600. It does output around 2000 ANSI Lumen, but
there isn't much specifics on the specification -
http://benq.co.uk/product/projector/w1070/specifications

Does that help?

Ian