[hackspacebristol] Additional space in G10

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 11:28:04 UTC 2014

i'd be in favour on getting one or more regardless, if agreement from members is needed

All the best

Adam

On Sunday, 21 September 2014, 12:20, Richard Sewell <richard at jarkman.co.uk> wrote:

Sounds good - roughly how thick are the tops ?

R.

On 21/09/2014 12:17, David Wyatt wrote:

I emailed about this back in June ;-) - for more details see below. Unfortunately photos would be difficult due to confidentiality issues. .. Could we have votes in favour of getting one in principle and then sort collection logistics when they're being distributed?

David

-------------

Hi all,My work (a certain manufacturer of colourful vacuum
      cleaners...) isdispensing with some workbenches, and I was
      wondering whether we wantedone for the space.They have very solid
      steel frames with purple (see previous parenthesis)formica tops,
      90cm wide x 79cm high x 150cm long, and *don't* come apartinto
      smaller pieces! There are also some bench tops by themselves
      available.They're available for a £10 charity donation, but the
      catch is that theyhave to be collected from Malmesbury within
      quite a narrow window whenthe site facilities are ready to get rid
      of them - the first batch isbeing disposed of tomorrow (Friday)
      lunchtime but more will becomeavailable over the coming weeks.
      Unfortunately I don't have a vehiclecapable of transporting
      one...Are we interested in getting one, and if so does anyone have
      a means oftransport that would be available during working
      hours?Thanks,David

On 21 September 2014 12:06:12 GMT+01:00, Richard Sewell <richard at jarkman.co.uk> wrote:
Great! Would it be possible to take a photo, too, so we know what we're dealign with ?

>Ta,
>
>R.
>
>On 21/09/2014 12:00, Tim Hutt wrote:
>
>Ok I will ask if they are going free.
>>On 21 Sep 2014 11:51, "Toby Scott" <tobscott at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>They sound ideal, try and get one or two if you can.
>>>

>>>On 21 September 2014 11:36, Harry Streuli <streuli999 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>Dyson is in Malmesbury.
                      x 900mm

                          out more of their insanely sturdy