[hackspacebristol] help needed with flexible metal bendy phone holder thingie

Edward Johns ejdomreg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:46:42 UTC 2014

hackspacebristol-bounces at lists.aktivix.org] On Behalf Of ross
> > > I need to make a phone holder (s3) that I can fix onto a
boom/microphone stand and have some flexible bendy hose ( like shower hose,
but thinner and remains in position ) so i can position the phone in a
useful position while playing guitar.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Twin-Dual-Car-Holder-Windscreen-Mount-PDA-GPS-Sat-Nav-Smartphone-/400584793784?pt=UK_Holders_Mounts&hash=item5d44b6deb8

> > and hack it to mount on top of a microphone stand.

Or this?

http://m.instructables.com/id/Binder-Clip-Phone-Car-Mount/

Should clip onto a mic stand if you choose one the right size.