[hackspacebristol] Hackspacebristol and Wood Routing

Tom Gardner tggzzz+hs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:24:32 UTC 2014

For that I would guess a handheld router was sufficient. A table router
might do a better job in non-expert hands (or a faster job in expert
hands), but it can also do things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GrRTJCPusc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7sRrC2Jpp4  particularly the first 10s and
after 2:30

Given the lathes and unenclosed milling machines, if I'm not using the
machine myself then I like to be the other side of a good solid wall. (cf
comments in today's G10 thread)