[hackspacebristol] Reprap bed adhesion issues...

David Wyatt david at davidwyatt.me.uk
Wed Sep 24 06:53:20 UTC 2014

This sort of thing is also quite sensitive to how well "pressed down"
the first layer is into the bed - I probably go overboard in terms of
almost tearing the Kapton... I've also been told that using a fan to
cool the printed object itself can lead to warping.

Are you printing with ABS or PLA?

David