[hackspacebristol] Membership / Laser Cutter Induction

adam armfield adamairmailed at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 08:58:49 UTC 2015

i think coming on a thursday is a more reliable way to join, could amend the website perhaps All the best Adam

    On Wednesday, 18 November 2015, 0:36, Marnova <register at marnova.co.uk> wrote:

 My friend Liz Lister has also been trying to join for some time (a month or more) and sent her membership request via the website. No response yet.ThanksMiaOn 17 Nov 2015 14:36, "Stefan Goodchild" <me at stefangoodchild.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I’ve been trying to become a member but the form on the website seems to work, but had no response as yet… Checked my spam etc.. No luck :-)

Also, wondering when the next Laser Cutter induction is? The diary online has only the past… No future.

Cheers, Stefan