[hackspacebristol] hackspace Wifi

Jonathan Taphouse jonathan at taphousephotography.com
Wed Nov 18 10:27:40 UTC 2015

Hi Joe,

He wanted it put back as it was when we got the space (which we did).  Routed through his little white wifi box, which unfortunately has no RJ45 connecters.  The reason he wanted this was because the internet has been so terrible recently, he wanted to illiminiate anything that wan’t designed to be in the system.

It might be worth setting up a wifi mirror router with RJ45 ports on it?

Jonny