[hackspacebristol] Accessibility of Arduino and Raspberry Pi for people with visual impairments

Libby Miller libby at nicecupoftea.org
Thu Nov 19 11:47:30 UTC 2015

hi everyone,

A colleague is keen to talk to people with visual impairments who are using Arduinos or Raspberry PIs or similiar - particularly their experiences with the hardware and IDEs.

Is there anyone on this list in that position who might be interested in talking or emailing with her?

She’s particularly interested in the experiences of children, but any personal experience or links would be very welcome (e.g. https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-vi-accessibility-for-visually-impaired-pi-users/)

Mail me if you’re interested and I can put you in touch or forward links to her.

Many thanks,

Libby