[hackspacebristol] Membership

Lewis Mealing lewismealing at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:35:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I stopped by briefly on Thursday night but had to leave before I got a
chance to talk about membership. I was passing this afternoon so I tried
again, someone who was there (sorry I didn't catch your name!) said I
needed to complete a form on your website to get my membership sorted.
I've now done that, but can anyone shed some light on how long this
normally takes to get approved? I'm off work now until 28th so was really
hoping to make a start on a few projects.

Thanks,
-Lewis.