[hackspacebristol] Magnifying lamp

Tom Gardner tggzzz+hs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:41:12 UTC 2016

If you aren't on the bristolhackspace-members list, you won't have seen
that the electronics area is being reorganised. While the changes are not
yet complete, it is clear that two sets of lights will be very useful, one
for the "soldering bench" and one for the "testing bench". Each bench is
>1m long.

If you can get suitable PSUs cost-free, then it would save hassle and
uncertainty. I'm all for avoiding hassle ;)

Thanks.