[hackspacebristol] Membership (was: Magnifying lamp)

John Willis john at john-willis.me.uk
Tue Feb 23 15:43:43 UTC 2016

Why do we need pay per visit, the statement on the membership page is:

"we ask you to make a monthly payment via standing order that covers the
use you get out of the space (most people pay between £10-£20 per month)"

which doesn't prevent you paying less than £10 per month.

Where does the £2 per visit come from I have seen a coin box in that
requests £4 per visit  but haven't found anything on the Wiki.

John