[hackspacebristol] Membership (was: Magnifying lamp)

John Willis john at john-willis.me.uk
Tue Feb 23 21:11:19 UTC 2016

Not sure how I missed that,  but it's about one time use of the space
not attending infrequently on a pay per visit basis.

I am against pay per use as it has an adverse impact on communication,
safety, volunteer time, and democracy. I would prefer to see that
statement removed and use of the space limited to members only. The
existing statement about subs is flexible enough to allow infrequent
attendance.