[hackspacebristol] Laser cutter induction request

Seb Valade sebvalade at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:05:55 UTC 2016

Hi All,

After a positive response from Joe last week (here under) I have not
heard from him since this initial email and therefore I have not been
able to have the induction on the laser cutter.

Can someone else give me the induction on the laser cutter? Would
tonight during the open session be convenient for anyone?
It should be fairly quick, I'm familiar with this type of machine as I
have used and maintained one for a while before.

Cheers,

Seb