[hackspacebristol] Speakers moved from space?

John Willis john at john-willis.me.uk
Fri Feb 26 10:14:33 UTC 2016

  The Altec lancing speakers were under the desks near where John
usually sits when we left on Sunday..

There are some violet do not hack ever stickers ( in the envelope 3rd
drawer down in eh desk )  to identify Hackspace stuff that looks like it
might be available for Hacking. I suggest you put one on each of the
speakers, and put them on the wall with power & input leads so they can
be easily used.

I didn't see the JBL speakers, we would have put a blue sticker on them
if we had.

John