[hackspacebristol] Laser cuting material - where to buy

Nathaniel Poate npoate at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 23:15:20 UTC 2016

Fab, i didnt see that listed on the page, pehaps a bit of a closer look is needed!Will have a look at Avon Ply as it seems to be reasonable, if results are good and the gift is a good one, perhaps i will make one from acrylic.
Will get some in and use the laser on Thursday. Is it possible for someone to put an email out on the members mailing list (im a casual pay as you go member, so not listed on the members mailing list.
Thank you in advanced.