[hackspacebristol] [bristolhackspace-members] Re: Recommend me a router?

Kaspar Emanuel kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:31:56 UTC 2016

On 6 June 2016 at 17:25, Oliver Humpage <oliver at bittern.org.uk> wrote:

> Not sure which of the many lists you cross-posted this to to respond on,
> so picking this one :)

The google-group one is private, members only. I am not 100% sure why we
have it as most of the discussions on there could be public (and we could
do a private mail-out if there are private matters to be discussed). I CC
both as I am not sure everyone knows about the public one.

> If you *really* want OpenWRT I’m not sure.

Well, I'd like something configurable and open source. Would you recommend
a different OS or interface? Will check out your recommendations, thanks!