[hackspacebristol] Fwd: Bristol Mini Maker Faire 2016 | WE'RE BACK!

Toby turboisland at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:33:11 UTC 2016

FYI in case you've not seen it.

Cheers

Toby

Hello!

How are you? We hope you’ve been busy in your front rooms, garages and
hackspaces during the past few months and have lots of exciting projects
on the go…

We’re excited to finally confirm that *Bristol Mini Maker Faire* will
return to At-Bristol Science Centre!

**

*Saturday 3^rd September 2016***

*10-5pm*

**

HOORAH! We’d obviously love for you to join us again and our CALL TO
MAKERS is now open.

For details on this year’s event and how to apply to attend please visit
www.bristolmakerfaire.com <http://www.bristolmakerfaire.com>

If you’re based in Bristol and interested in helping out with the
production team, please drop us a line.

We look forward to catching up with as many of you fabulous folk as
possible!

Any questions – get in touch J

Best wishes

Ruth & the Bristol Mini Maker Faire Team

Bristol Mini Maker Faire

At-Bristol | Anchor Road|Bristol | BS1 5DB

W: www.bristolmakerfaire.com <http://www.bristolmakerfaire.com/>

Say hello! @MakerFaireBRS

http://www.at-bristol.org.uk/ebanner/At-B_Logo_2014_Red_Web480.png
<http://www.at-bristol.org.uk/>

https://www.at-bristol.org.uk/ebanner/ebanner_atbristol.jpg
<https://www.at-bristol.org.uk/>

Registered charity no. 1049954. Limited company no. 3046496.

*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:*This e-mail and any attachment transmitted with
it are intended for the named person's use only. The contents of this
e-mail may be confidential and contain sensitive, private and legally
privileged information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it (and any attachment) from your system and notify the
sender immediately. Please be aware that any unauthorised use, copying
or disclosure of any or all of its contents may be unlawful. E-mails are
not secure and At-Bristol cannot accept responsibility if they are
intercepted, diverted, corrupted, or contain viruses.Please consider the
environment before printing this email.