[hackspacebristol] New event booking site - please test

Kaspar Emanuel kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:19:36 UTC 2016

Oh, if you want to try and create an event you could signup on
https://events.bristolhack.space/signup. If you want to test out the
payment bit you would have to set up your own (test) payment provider.

We could also consider accepting Bitcoin for events through Bitpay in which
case we wouldn't incur any transaction fees (but people would likely have
to pay fees when converting to Bitcoin). At this point I know that you can
rent a VPS, register a domain name and buy games with Bitcoin so it's not
totally worthless to us. We can also transfer it to GBP later if we want
to.