[hackspacebristol] Simon, about your jellyfish bristlebot

Kaspar Emanuel kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:58:04 UTC 2018

To Simon, whom I gave one of my jellyfish bristlebot kits. I don't have
your email or last-name so I hope you see this.

I successfully built one but the LEDs need to go in the opposite way to how
it’s indicated on the silkscreen i.e. the flat side of the LED is on the
other side.

For others that are curious I am talking about this
<https://kitspace.org/boards/github.com/monostable/jelly/>. Let me know if
you want to build one yourself and I can give you one when you are in the
Hackspace. They are a promotional kit for my website: kitspace.org.

Cheers,

Kaspar
​