[Hacktionlab-announce] BarnCamp 2015 - June 19, 20, 21

HacktionLab and BarnCamp news and details over upcoming events hacktionlab-announce at lists.aktivix.org
Sun Apr 26 16:37:54 UTC 2015

We’re pleased to announce that BarnCamp will be happening again this
year on the 19th, 20th and 21st of June at Highbury Farm, Redbridge, in
the Wye Valley.

The cost of BarnCamp this year is be £35 in advance and £40 on the gate.
  We're also asking people to contribute more this year if they wish to
and can afford it - This makes sure we can afford to run the event and
helps to cover concessions.  Kids will be free as usual and concessions
are also available.

If you're planning on coming to this year's BarnCamp, please register at
https://www.barncamp.org.uk/attendees/new

To find out more about BarnCamp 2015 visit
https://hacktionlab.org/barncamp

BarnCamp is a DIY event and we need your help to make it happen.  We’re
looking for any of you that are planning to come and who would be up for
helping with any of the following:

* Entertainments: music, films, etc.
* Proposals for workshops
* Facilitators for workshops, plenaries and open spaces.
* Welcome Desk volunteers
* Duty/site managers
* Kitchen helpers
* People to run the kids space (BairnCamp)
* Site crew (to turn up on the 17th or 18th to help set-up and/or stay
till the 22nd and help tat down)
* Signage (make some signs for the event and get them put up)

Or anything else you’d like to do.

To volunteer and/or propose workshops, please send an email to
barncamp2015 at hacktionlab.org

Looking forward to hearing your offers and suggestions and to seeing you
at another great BarnCamp.

By the way, we're sending you this because you signed-up to (and
hopefully came to) BarnCamp in 2013.  It's not a mailing list and so you
can't unsubscribe, but we promise not to email you again, unless you
sign-up up for 2015's event.

--
BarnCamp 2015
19,20,21 June 2015