[Hacktionlab-announce] Announcing BarnCamp 2017 - 7th to 12th June - Wye Valley, UK

HacktionLab and BarnCamp news and details over upcoming events hacktionlab-announce at lists.aktivix.org
Tue Jan 31 18:27:23 UTC 2017

Dear previous BarnCamper,

We're pleased to announce that BarnCamp is on once again this year,
taking place in the same location as before, the beautiful Highbury Farm
atop the Wye Valley.

The dates this year are Wednesday 7th through to Monday 12th.  The main
event days are the Friday 9th to Sunday 11th, but you're welcome on site
for the whole or any part of the time, which we like to encourage as we
need a helping hand to make it happen.  As a DIY event, it's great if we
all make it happen ourselves, and it's great when people get involved to
add their own twist to it.

There's lots more information at
https://hacktionlab.org/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp and you can
sign-up to come as usual at https://barncamp.org.uk/

As usual food and camping will be included.  We're still gathering ideas
for workshops, but we're hoping to have many great suggestions both
before and during the event.  We also hope that Forest School (for
adults and kids) will be running again this year, as it did in 2013.

We've got some flyers and posters to help promote it.  If you think you
can distribute some amongst people you know, in a local community or
social centre, your place of work or study, let us know and we'll post
you out a pack.  It really helps to get the message out there and get
new people along, especially those who haven't been before, so we can
get new ideas and new content into the event.

We're sure it'll be another great event, and we hope to see you there.

The BarnCamp 2017 Initial Organisation Team.

p.s. We're emailing you because you signed up to come to BarnCamp 2015.
We promise not to email you again unless you sign-up for 2017's event.

--
BarnCamp 2017
7 to 12 June 2015