[Hacktionlab-announce] BarnCamp 2019 - help make it happen!

HacktionLab and BarnCamp news and details over upcoming events hacktionlab-announce at lists.aktivix.org
Sun Apr 14 12:36:25 UTC 2019

Hi hacktivists,

BarnCamp has been booked in to our usual slot of the solstice weekend
(19-24th June) at Highbury Farm.

We're starting much later than usual, so we really need to get started
soon if we are to make Barncamp happen this year. Because of the
retirement of a very experienced BarnCamper, we all need to pitch in to
form working groups right now, if we're going to stand a chance of
pulling it off.

Please can you have a look at the Tasks page -
https://hacktionlab.org/2019_Tasks -  which has been edited by Mark and
Naomi.

Each section requires a working group of a few people.

If you would like to help with any of these areas please either edit the
wiki (you can ask naomi at aktivix.org or mark at aktivix.org for an account)
or get involved on the hacktionlab mailing list,
hacktionlab at lists.aktivix.org

Let's see how this goes. By the 22nd of April if there are not enough
volunteers then we might need to think about cancelling the plan after
all :( So if you possibly can offer anything, and you want Barncamp to
go ahead, we need to hear from you!

Love & Chaos

Naomi (and Mark)