[Hacktionlab-announce] If you are coming to Barncamp, please sign up ASAP

HacktionLab and BarnCamp news and details over upcoming events hacktionlab-announce at lists.aktivix.org
Mon May 27 15:07:11 UTC 2019

Hi hackers,

Please please pretty please with a cherry on, will those of you who
would like to come to Barncamp sign up here? https://barncamp.org.uk/

We know there are more people coming than have signed up, and we need
definite numbers to give the caterers - otherwise you may not get fed -
and the ciderers - otherwise you may not get drunk!

We would also very much appreciate it if you could *PAY*, because we
need to buy ingredients and things in advance.

Thank you!

Lots of love,

The Barncamp Collective