[HacktionLab] UK ISP's transparently proxy and censor wikipedia - How to tell ?

Matthew Edmondson matthew at m6-it.org
Tue Dec 9 09:13:10 GMT 2008

thanks for that interesting article.

> How can I tell if my ISP is fiddling with my packets
see if you can see the web page?

(On this connection i could not)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Killer

--
Matthew Edmondson               matthew at M6-IT.org
Consultant                               www.M6-IT.org

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales, Registration No: 6040154

Northern Office: e-mail richards at m6-it.org
Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at M6-IT.org