[HacktionLab] some notes for gathering this weekend

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:42:27 BST 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Garcon du Monde <gdm at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:

    is it far from the train station? i suspect i may be arriving late on
    friday evening, but will confirm that tomorrow. also, i need to leave

it's not far -

    also, is there an emergency
    contact number in case something happens once we are no longer online

coming soon see below

For those that are interested in the indymedia gatheing on Saturday the contents of the agenda are here.
https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/UkNetworkMeeting2008North
Normally we sort out the times with everyone present at the beginning of the day.

Also for the Hacktion lab meeting on Sunday there is still time to feed into the agenda on this list
or on the wiki
http://www.hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/HacktionLab_Leeds_2008/02

--
Logistics...

Location - The Common Place leeds

Start time : 9.30 for 10.00 start

Accomodation.
Either contact Mark
https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Main/MarkRuddell

Contact
They'll be a contact phone number send out on this list on Friday morning for accomodation, location requests or general reassurance.