[HacktionLab] Lloyd Cohen

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 19:19:06 BST 2009

Hi All,

It is with a saddened heart that I learned yesterday that Lloyd Cohen
passed away in the early hours of the morning on the 26th August 2009.

Lloyd was a supportive member of HacktionLab, whose contribution to the
first edition in 2008 was much valued.

On a personal note I am much saddened to hear the news and I for one
will miss him.  I worked with Lloyd at Bristol Wireless and especially
so during the summer of 2007 when we worked side by side in Sipson at
Climate Camp.  Lloyd's tireless effort and drive were indespensible for
making the Be the Media and Media Circus area happen.

Lloyd will be sorely missed by all friends and colleagues that knew him.

I've put a notice up on the HacktionLab web site about his death, there
there is a link to a Facebook group set up by his friend Pippa for him.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893