No subject

Sat Aug 29 09:04:19 BST 2009

jumped online today after working all week and am banging stuff out
rather to quickly, too much haste I think.

We discussed this in Oxford because there WERE issue with this during
the last two years.  Basically due to the fact that it wasn't thought
about before hand, people got sketched into childcare unwittingly.

I totally don't want to exclude kids, I totally want kids to be at the
camp, I totally agree with you about how important that is.

I totally agree with adults empowering themselves to deal with issues
they may have with each other, and that could include kids.

This is what we minuted from our meeting in Oxford:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Minutes_of_Spring_HacktionLab_2010#Children

So, basically what I really wanted to say was kids are welcome.  We'd
like a donation for them to eat and we need a co-ordinator I think.  I
think that new wording was much better than mine .... :)

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893