[HacktionLab] technology and climate camp

Chris Anderson chris at turnfront.com
Wed Jan 7 12:37:39 GMT 2009

Hello,

I've been a participant in the last two climate camps, but haven't
really helped to organise anything. I intend to go to the next
gathering in Oxford. It would probably make sense for me to be
involved in the tech/comms side of things. I'm not really sure what I
need to do to make this happen. Is there a working group that I could
join? Will this group meet at the Oxford gathering?

Thanks,

Chris
http://turnfront.com
07887 985402