[HacktionLab] Feedback form for HacktionLab 2009

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Jul 10 09:59:27 BST 2009

Hi All,

Hamish suggested to me that there should be a prize for filling it out,
well if you do then the HacktionLab pot would be able to afford you a
pint of the finest organic cyder the next time you're both in the same
place.

So far 7 of us have responded (thank you), so we've got a way to go
before we get to the 35 of us that were there.

So when you get a chance, please fill it in:

http://hacktivista.net/hl09feedback.html

Today's the 10th July, so I reckon another week would be sufficient and
so propose to close it off and extract the results into a spreadsheet by
a week today.

Looking for a volunteer to analyse the results and produce a summary
email about them for us all.  Anyone able to do this?

- --
Mike Harris
w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893